- Do you enjoy building relationships in an organic and natural way?
- Do you prospector with laser focus disciplined?
- Do you thrive in a digital marketing environment?
- Are you an articulate top-notch communicator that likes meeting & connecting with new people?
If you answered YES! to all the above, GREAT! You’re exactly who we’re looking for!
ClickGUARD is an AdTech based startup operating in a domain where ad tech meets cybersecurity (you Should consider subscribing to our YouTube channel to find more out all about us).
Our SaaS helps Google Ads advertisers protect their investment and maximize their ROI by detecting and removing wasteful ad traffic from their advertising campaigns. We’ve built the absolute best solution for a significant problem for PPC advertisers and we need your help taking it to the next level of user experience.
Over the last 4 years, we’ve seen consistent growth, as we look to accelerate that growth, we’re looking for real go-getters who can passionately advocate our affiliate program with ideal partners and convince them about the benefits of working with us.
We're a fully remote company with a close-knit team. We’ve figured out how to onboard employees the right way to help foster an awesome team spirit even when spread out across the globe. So come take a look, and maybe join us.
About the Role
- ou’ll be responsible for seeking out new affiliates, JV and influence partners that will increase our brand awareness, qualified traffic, and sale.
- Boost affiliate participation & performance in current promotions.
- Encouraging active affiliates to participate in ongoing campaigns.
- Seek out and secure high-value speaking opportunities with large, aligned audiences and strong promotional opportunities.
- Ensure all partnership opportunities provide strong returns for the time/resources invested.
- Own and present on affiliate performance metrics and KPIs.
- You’ll work with our Marketing team to produce marketing collateral needed to support our affiliate efforts and develop a pipeline of qualified affiliate opportunities that will be targeted via multiple channels.
What qualifies you for this role?
- Having at least +1 years of prior outbound affiliate development experience is preferred.
- You’ve done this before and are comfortable with outbound SaaS.
- You love to win big and your track record of quota achievement proves it.
- You’re very active in the affiliate community and can demonstrate expertise in building such relationships.
- You’ve demonstrated expertise in creating and implementing affiliate strategies, techniques, processes, and measurements that have helped you win results.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills which have allowed you to work well with both internal teams and customers.
- You’re a self-starter who is driven to exceed set targets.
- You get excited about developing new campaigns and you can chart a plan that leads to repeatable success.
- You’re comfortable speaking up and you spend time doing research before forming a strong opinion.
- You like to operate in a team which includes sharing best practices with others while also asking for help when needed.
- You’re comfortable with performance management.
Who you'll work with
You'll be working with founder/CEO Ralph Perrier, and reporting to our COO Milos Dekic. You’ll also work closely with other members of the Marketing team (led by Jason Pittock ).
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary + performance bonuses
- Work that fits your personality and lifestyle
- Your hours are flexible, and so is your vacation
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
- You can work from anywhere in the world - We work remotely!
- Join and help shape the future of PPC advertising
- Once a year all expenses paid company get-togethers
How to Apply
If all of the above got you interested and believe you would be a good fit for the role - we invite you to submit a formal application via the "APPLY.." button on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic.
We are not accepting agencies recruitment assistance at this time.