ClickGUARD is a US-based startup operating in a domain where ad tech meets cybersecurity (you Should consider subscribing to our YouTube channel to find more about us).
Our SaaS helps Google Ads advertisers protect their investment and maximize their ROI by detecting and removing wasteful ad traffic from their advertising campaigns. We’ve built the absolute best solution for a significant problem for PPC advertisers and we need your help taking it to the next level.
Over the last 4 years, we’ve seen consistent growth, as we look to accelerate that growth by expanding our team, we’re looking for real go-getters who can live by our values and help us bring the best of us to our customers.
We're a fully remote company with a close-knit team that’s figured out how to onboard employees the right way and build an awesome team spirit even when spread out across the globe. So come take a look, and maybe join us.
- Are you a passionate prospect snipper/hunter with a disciplined focus?
- Do you enjoy building relationships in an organic and natural way?
- Do you genuinely enjoy helping and providing value to others?
- Are you an articulate top-notch communicator that likes meeting & connecting with new people?
- Are you intellectually curious about things beyond the scope of your expertise and experience?
If you answered YES! to all the above, GREAT! You’re exactly who we’re looking for!
About the role
- You’ll be responsible for building and managing our outbound focused side of the business by establishing relationships with mid-market and enterprise decision makers. Your goal is to share the ClickGUARD vision and schedule demo meetings for account executives.
- We expect you to be the driving force in the design and process of ClickGUARD’s outbound initiatives. This includes developing and implementing strategies and processes to deliver against individual and company objectives.
- You will drive results through a high volume of contacts combined with a well thought out and practiced outreach process.
- You will create a results-oriented and rewarding team environment that enables you to thrive.
- You will own and present on outbound BDR performance metrics and KPIs.
- You’ll work with our Marketing team to produce marketing collateral needed for outreach efforts and develop a pipeline of qualified lead opportunities that will be targeted via multiple channels.
What qualifies you for this role?
- You’ve done this before and are comfortable with outbound SaaS.
- Having at least 1-3 years prior experience in a BDM role is preferred.
- You love to win big and your track record of quota achievement proves it.
- You’ve demonstrated expertise in creating and implementing sales strategies, techniques, processes and measurements that have helped you win in the mid-market and/or the enterprise segment of B2B sales.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills which have allowed you to work well with both internal teams and customers.
- You’re a self-starter who is driven to exceed set targets.
- You get excited about developing new campaigns and you can chart a plan that leads to repeatable success.
- You’re comfortable speaking up and you spend time doing research before forming a strong opinion.
- You like to operate in a team which includes sharing best practices with others while also asking for help when needed.
- You’re comfortable with performance management.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary + performance bonuses
- Work that fits your personality and lifestyle
- Your hours are flexible, and so is your vacation
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
- You can work from anywhere in the world - We work remotely!
- Join and help shape the future of PPC advertising
- Once a year all expenses paid company get-togethers
Who You’ll Work with
This position reports directly to our founder & CEO Ralph Perrier and works closely with other members of the marketing team, and onboarding team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
PLEASE NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES AT THIS TIME!