ClickGUARD is a US-based startup operating in a domain where ad tech meets cybersecurity (you Should consider subscribing to our YouTube channel to find more about us).
Our SaaS helps Google Ads advertisers protect their investment and maximize their ROI by detecting and removing wasteful ad traffic from their advertising campaigns. We’ve built the absolute best solution for a significant problem for PPC advertisers and we need your help taking it to the next level.
Over the last 4 years, we’ve seen consistent growth, as we look to accelerate that growth by expanding our team, we’re looking for real go-getters who can live by our values and help us bring the best of us to our customers.
We're a remote-first company with a close-knit team that’s figured out how to onboard employees the right way and build an awesome team spirit even when spread out across the globe. So come take a look, and maybe join us.
How we work
We focus on talent rather than location to hire the very best person for every role. Open communication is vital, and we use the best tools to collaborate efficiently. ClickGUARD is a remote-first company where everyone has the autonomy to create their best work. We offer carefully considered benefits and hold regular team and company-wide meetings, and once-yearly in-person off-sites, to encourage collaboration and interaction between teams.
- Live a very organized and systematic life?
- Like being proactive and planning ahead for everything?
- Take notes, document, categorize and organize everything?
- Constantly analyze and try to improve the processes, people, and products in your life?
- Enjoy learning new things and enjoy getting to wear multiple hats?
- Love to break down complex tasks into digestible project bits?
- Connect well with, and enjoy managing teams?
If you answered YES! to most or all the above, GREAT! You’re exactly who we’re looking for!
About the Role
The Operations Manager essentially assures the optimal day-to-day operation of ClickGUARD to the highest possible level. It is the Operations Managers’ job to understand every resource needed to operate the business and how to use them to support ClickGUARDs customers, company goals, culture, vision, and varying needs.
What you'll be doing
- Keep the team moving toward company goals and objectives
- Create detailed process maps and KPIs for staff roles & responsibilities
- Assure compliance with Laws & Regulations
- Support business culture and assures adherence to values
- Track and optimizes resource unit performance
- Manage correspondences with partners when needed
- Recruit, hire, onboard, mentor, and integrate new team members onto internal tools, activity flows, and procedures.
- Perform regular operational audits of activities, systems, and processes
- Analyze and adjust our workflows to improve our services and better meet our KPI goals
What qualifies you for this role?
- Have a strong and very proactive work ethic
- Incredibly organized and systematic
- BA/BS degree OR 3+ years of related experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Extremely strong English writing, speaking, and reading skills
- Project management experience or certification
- Confident drafting and responding to high-level proposals
- Tech-savvy. You are comfortable learning new tech
- Wants to work for a small company and have a lot of responsibilities and growth
You’ll be working with Ralph Perrier, our founder & CEO.