The company CEO is seeking a part-time 25 - 30hrs/week right-hand Executive/Personal Assistant to ensure his day-to-day runs smoothly.
This position is best suited for an experienced administrator who is creative and enjoys working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-oriented and results-driven.
The ideal individual is very organized and will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, problem-solving and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Live a very organized and systematic life?
- Like being proactive and planning ahead for everything?
- Take notes, document, categorize and organize everything?
- Constantly analyze and try to improve the processes, people, and products in your life?
- Enjoy learning new things and enjoy getting to wear multiple hats?
- Love to break down complex tasks into digestible project bits?
- Connect well with, and enjoy working with teams?
If you answered YES! to most or all the above, GREAT! You’re exactly who we’re looking for!
About the Role
A highly intelligent, resourceful individual with exceptional communication skills and organizational abilities is sought for research-based and operational support assistance across a wide variety of tasks and initiatives. On a day-to-day basis, you will be able to quickly synthesize information and present it with confidence to the principal; in the long-term, this candidate will be managing multiple tasks and projects toward big-picture goals.
Responsibilities will include directing communication and information flow, coordinating a complex schedule, and conducting thorough research on a diverse array of topics to make recommendations for supporting our CEO and a small remote team's needs in order to assure the smooth running of a busy calendar.
What you'll be doing
- Help manage all of the Founder’s diverse set of relationships with a high level of professionalism and in a manner that reflects positively on the organization.
- Help to plan/coordinate his calendar and schedule, while also helping to manage and prioritize as needed.
- Help manage all client/candidate experience with care.
- Work closely and effectively to keep CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Responsive to emails/texts/phone calls while staying connected to the needs of the Founder.
- Help provide “glue” to the company culture with a high degree of emotional intelligence and energy.
What qualifies you for this role?
- Have a strong and very proactive work ethic
- Incredibly organized and systematic
- BA/BS degree OR 3+ years of related experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Extremely strong English writing, speaking, and reading skills
- Project management experience or certification
- Tech-savvy. You are comfortable learning new tech
- Wants to work for a small company and have a lot of responsibilities and growth