- Are you an articulate top-notch communicator that is fun, flexible, and easy to talk with?
- Is it important for you to like not just the work but also the people you work with?
- Are you intentional about making time to laugh and enjoy life outside of work?
- Are you intellectually curious about things beyond the scope of your expertise and experience?
If you answered YES! to all the above, GREAT! You’re exactly who we’re looking for!
ClickGUARD is an AdTech based startup operating in a domain where ad tech meets cybersecurity (you Should consider subscribing to our YouTube channel to find more out all about us).
Our SaaS helps Google Ads advertisers protect their investment and maximize their ROI by detecting and removing wasteful ad traffic from their advertising campaigns. We’ve built the absolute best solution for a significant problem for PPC advertisers and we need your help taking it to the next level of user experience.
We're looking for a talented React.js developer to join our team of engineers and own the front-end. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows while ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will be taking on the role of a front-end engineer to build high-end user interfaces for our core product and adjoined services.
Our development team works globally around the USA, Europe, South America, and Central America, and Autonomy and freedom to thrive is the root of our development culture. Meaning we're not the least bit concerned about how, when, or where you work from, as long as you deliver outstanding and timely results. However remote team members are expected to find a way to overlap with the rest of the dev team a few times a week, which is currently operating during standard CET work hours. We are looking for an individual who is able to work independently while working through problems and bringing forth optimal recommendations and solutions.
About the role
- Owning front-end development for our SaaS product
- Implementing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a variety of browsers and web-capable devices
- Translating user stories, specs, and wireframes into high-quality code that delivers value to the end-user
- Reporting to the Head of Product and Lead Engineer
What qualifies you for this role?
- You've demonstrated proven experience as a frontend developer using React.js
- You have deep experience with UI libraries and design system
- You are familiar with code versioning tools like git
- You have extensive SaaS App dashboard product development experience
- Clear background in building Software as a Service, ad tech, and/or cybersecurity tech
- You have experience with Test-Driven Development
- Are experienced with working remotely
Who You’ll Work with
You'll be working with Head of Engineering (HOE)/CEO Dusan Llilic, and reporting to our COO Milos Dekic.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary + performance bonuses
- Work that fits your personality and lifestyle
- Your hours are flexible, and so is your vacation
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
- You can work from anywhere in the world - We work remotely!
- Join and help shape the future of PPC advertising
- Once a year all expenses paid company get-togethers
How to apply
If all of the above got you interested and believe you would be a good fit for the role - we invite you to submit a formal application via the "APPLY.." button on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic.
We are not accepting agencies recruitment assistance at this time.