ClickGUARD is a US-based startup operating in a domain where ad tech meets cybersecurity (you Should consider subscribing to our YouTube channel to find more about us).
Our SaaS helps Google Ads advertisers protect their investment and maximize their ROI by detecting and removing wasteful ad traffic from their advertising campaigns. We’ve built the absolute best solution for a significant problem for PPC advertisers and we need your help taking it to the next level.
Over the last 4 years, we’ve seen consistent growth, as we look to accelerate that growth by expanding our team, we’re looking for real go-getters who can live by our values and help us bring the best of us to our customers.
We're a fully remote company with a close-knit team that’s figured out how to onboard employees the right way and build an awesome team spirit even when spread out across the globe. So come take a look, and maybe join us.
- Have a successful SEO track record of results?
- Eat, breathe, dream, SEO & Content marketing?
- Stay updated on the latest Google ranking best practices?
- Have an analytical mind with numerical aptitude?
If you answered YES! to all the above, GREAT! You’re exactly who we’re looking for!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO - Google Analytics Specialist to join our Marketing team! As the SEO - Google Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of ClickGUARD, your position will play a huge role in driving our traffic growth, and conversions.
What you'll be doing
- Plan, develop, implement, and manage our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Respond to and troubleshoot all SEO issues
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
What qualifies you for this role?
- You've got a very clear track record of having done this before.
- Proven +5 years of SEO - Google Analytics experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary + performance bonuses
- Work that fits your personality and lifestyle
- Your hours are flexible, and so is your vacation
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
- You can work from anywhere in the world - We work remotely!
- Join and help shape the future of PPC advertising
- Once a year all expenses paid company get-togethers